My web site is devoted to medical and treatment information about this rare cancer. My blog is devoted to sharing what has been the more difficult part of the journey for me, the emotional and spiritual road I've traveled as a rare cancer survivor.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Heat it to Beat It

Got notice that over 700 attended this years Heat It To Beat It walk in Maryland, and over $114,000 dollars were raised for research!  It's only the second annual walk and was SO successful!  The money will all go to research.  I hope those of you who read this blog can attend next year, I'd love to meet you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I read this post two times.

I like it so much, please try to keep posting.

Let me introduce other material that may be good for our community.

Source: Registered nurse interview questions

Best regards
Henry

Anonymous said...

Would love to read another post from you!

cancer treatment centers said...

I am so glad that you have shared this wonderful article about your program. It is a program with a cause so I support you guys. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.