My web site is devoted to medical and treatment information about this rare cancer. My blog is devoted to sharing what has been the more difficult part of the journey for me, the emotional and spiritual road I've traveled as a rare cancer survivor.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

This is kinda fun now.....

Well, the post I did identifying the Mesothelioma Treatment Options site as plagiarizing my posts was also siphoned and is now on their site, so now they have a post advertising their own plagiarism!!! This is kind of fun! See it here:
Mesothelioma Treatment Options.

It's obvious they plagiarized that one too as it's posted on my blog the 14th and on their blog the 15th.

I was able to easily locate their web host, and I filed an abuse complaint against the Mesothelioma Treatment Options web site...we'll see where that goes!

1 comment:

Alice said...

This one is there, too! They are biting themselves, and making it obvious!